Arrive at the Redtread Country House anytime after midday the day before you want to ride.
The whole afternoon/evening is yours to enjoy.
CONTACT US FOR
In the morning, breakfast is served at 9am. We will go through the safety briefing, get you fully kitted out in your protective riding gear and also talk you through the “sweeper system” used here at Redtread. This will help you to fully understand the benefits of using this technique so you will feel more comfortable riding out with us. We will also demonstrate the basic operation of your motorcycle and show you how to pick the bike up from the floor in case of a spill and denstrate the hand signal system we use to direct the tours. Then we have our all important safety briefing.
We will depart at approximately 10am.
The route we take will depend on the ability of the group. It will also depend on what the group want to get out of their day too. What is most important to us is that you enjoy your experience to the full.
So, we will ride out for approximately 4 hours, give you as much or as little tuition as you want and basically make sure you are having a good time.
At approximately 2pm we will stop for lunch, this is included in the cost of your days riding. We will eat in a typically Spanish Restaurant and enjoy a laid back lunch of approximately 1hr of relaxation whilst chatting about the mornings riding.
After lunch, we get back into our gear and head off again back onto the trails for a few more hours riding bikes; normally we land back at base for around 5pm.
During the day we will stop at intervals so you can have a breather, take a drink of water and we take photos all day during the tour, we will also check you’re ok!
Depending on the route we take, expect to cover around 100 – 120km.
What is provided by Redtread :
- Fleet of Yamaha WR450F & WR250F’s
- Fuel for the bike
- Thor jacket / Alpinestar, acerbis or Scott pants / Alpinestar, diadora and wind boots / UFO and alpinestar gloves / helmets / Knox knee protectors / Knox cross shirts body armour / Kriega waist pack
- We would recommend that if you are a regular rider you bring your own boots and helmet as these will already be moulded to an exact fit for yourself
- We provide a back up Land Rover 110 Defender to cover all possible eventualities
- Insurance that covers you for airlift is included in the price
- Breakfast, lunch when riding and accommodation at the Redtread Country House for the sole use of Redtread customers
- Private well stocked bar and lounge
- Private Large swimming pool and sun terraces
- Selection of shops, restaurants and bars only 10 minutes walk away
- Our guides will tailor the rides to suite your needs and experience. Steep mountain ascents / river crossings / fast trails
- We cater for all abilities
- The guides are qualified motorcycle instructors
What’s not included:
- Evening meal
- Evening drinks & snacks
- Specialist Travel Insurance
- We can advise you of flights to and from any airport worldwide
What you need to provide:
- Full motorcycle licence
- Specialist Travel Insurance